Monday, March 7, 2011

Los Angeles

A little while back (as in the end of January), Brian, Tatum and I made a trip to LA with Nana and Papaw to visit Jeremy and Katie aka Muncle and Keke (…or kiki?). We had flown with Tatum once before when she was around 9 months old and she had done very well on that trip. Still, I was a little leery of how she would do cooped up on planes and in the airport all day. Like usual, she blew me away with how all-around amazing she is. Actually, she pretty much floored me with her good behavior the entire trip. It was defiantly a ‘grown up’ trip in that we were often out and about during nap time and long past bed time, and most/all of the places we went were not places she could run around and play. Despite that, we did not have a single major melt-down. I know, impressive right? This girl just loves being around people and spending time being loved on by her family (and their was lots of that J).

Some pictures from the flights to LA:


I am obsessed with this cute and ever so cheesy grin. Apparently she was too, which is why she is doing it in every picture. Adorable!

....We woke up early.

Being a big girl in her own seat :)

We left early in the morning, plus gained two hours due to the time difference (yes, sounds like a looong day for baby; but like I said- she did WONDERFUL!) so when we got to LA it was only about 11am. Muncle had to work the first day we were there and Kiki (I like this way better) was sick so we spent the day wandering around on our own and had a great time. We walked to a yummy Mexican restaurant for lunch then went back to Muncle’s apartment for a mini-nap time before heading down to the beach. Side note- did anyone know that in LA waiters bring out kids meals first? Like, as soon as they’re ready. I have never had this happen anywhere else we’ve been, but every restaurant we went to in LA. I think that’s pretty cool.

Beach pictures-





The water was really cold! But Tatum loved getting her feet wet. She would squeal with excitement when a wave was coming. This is me running away because the wave was bigger than I anticipated and was getting my pants wet.





















No comments:

Post a Comment