Sunday, June 12, 2011

Funny Story

With Tatum's refrigerator letters I spelled out the word 'uncopywritable'. When Brian came home I told him to look at the fridge to see what a genius his daughter was. He looks at it for a minute then starts to sound out "un-copy- writ-ab-lee" like it is a different language. After laughing hysterically at him I told him the word is uncopywritable- the longest word in the English dictionary that does not repeat any letters...thus the longest word 'Tatum' could have possibly written with her refrigerator letters seeing as she only has one of each letter.

So, my daughter is a genius. And, well, my husband.... :)




Guess this laundry basket looked like a comfy place for a rest? I mean, after all of that spelling and all...

1 comment:

  1. ** side note- I later learned that it is spelled 'uncopyrightable'. I guess Tatum is the only genius we have :)

    ReplyDelete