Tuesday, April 5, 2011

BRRRRR!!

So, as many of you may recall, there was quite a cold spell complete with snow back in early February. And many of you even blogged about said winter activity…back in February. Well, consider this a blast from the past (as all my blogs are beginning to be). Drumroll please… bumbumbumbum… Tatum’s Snow Extravaganza!!

This first set of pictures is from the day that it was a record cold in Lubbock. Tatum and I spent probably about 20 minutes bundling up in several layers. And then about 5 minutes outside! It was dang cold! Well worth it though, in my book. I was really excited to get Tatum out in the snow since this was the first snow since she had been walking and “really able to play in it” (aka squat down and touch it/ walk around in it) :). I am super grateful that Daddy happened to come home right before we ventured out so that he could document the adventure!

Suiting up! I love her expression!

She totally looks like Ralphy's little brother in Christmas Story!


Talking about the snow

I let Daddy in on the fun too!


These next pictures were taken the next day…when it was like 30 degrees warmer and way more fun to play in the snow. Princess really enjoyed walking around in the snow and stopping to squat down and scoop up handfuls. She did not like it as much when Mommy decided that it was time to go in and warm up :)

I was trying to take a picture with her... next to me that is.








The last pictures are unrelated to the snow but adorable and happened to be taken the same day. This is the head to her little drum... smushed on her face. These pictures still make me laugh!


1 comment:

  1. She's adorable! Gracie just walked up to look at the screen and pointed to Tata and let out the biggest giggle! Miss ya'll!

    ReplyDelete