Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Super Bowl 2011 and a Cuddly Morning

We didnt do anything crazy for the super-bowl this year (not that we normally do..). We just stayed home and watched it as a family.

Getting everything set up for the game. I promise I am not normally on my phone like that. In fact, this picture irritates me because I'm messing around on my phone instead of paying attention to life. Nonetheless, Brian had just brought Tatum's chair out of her room for her and she felt pretty special about it.


See?


Sitting in her chair like a big girl! This did NOT last the whole game....or much more than a few minutes actually.

She liked this seat better :)




One of the super cold mornings we had this year... (seems like we had a lot of those). Me and Tatybear were hanging out at the house in our jammies and I decided to bust out the camera.

Hey Mama, I emptied my toy box, what do you want me to do now?

Still a little sleepy

These next two pictures are of her giving me air kisses. She is so sweet.



Mommy attempting to take a picture of us both. She was so cute though, wanting to put her face right next to mine :)

Love Love LOVE this!!

1 comment:

  1. How funny, we have that same chair and Gracie LOVES it! Adorable pictures and congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete